The Iveson Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Iveson Clinic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd April 2018.
What we collect
The Iveson Clinic does not routinely collect any information on the website. However, we may request the following information from visitors to the site should they then go on to book an appointment:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
This information is for our internal record-keeping and is for the sole use of The Iveson Clinic. It will not be passed on unless your prior consent has been obtained.
In accordance with Retention of Records legislation, we will retain personal information for the following periods of time:
- If a person makes an enquiry but does not then book an appointment, we will retain their personal information for 3 months and then securely destroy it
- If a person books an appointment, and therefore becomes a patient of the Iveson Clinic, we will retain their personal information for a period of up to 8 years after their last appointment
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Use of your personal information is subject to the following controls:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Julie Iveson, The Iveson Clinic, St Mary’s Court, Little St Mary’s, Long Melford, Suffolk, CO10 9LQ
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will correct promptly any information found to be incorrect